Terms and Conditions
You, the HIRER are responsible whilst hiring this Bouncy Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions and guides are followed: We strongly advise that you seek your own liability insurance if you are concerned about the cover this contract allows.
1. This unit has an age limit of (ASK DELIVERY DRIVER). Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
2. No food, drinks or gum to be allowed on or near the inflatable Bouncy Castle which will avoid choking and damage (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition or damaged then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning and, or repairing charge.)
3. All footwear, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Bouncing Castle.
4. No face paints, party poppers, streamers, silly string or ink based products to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
5. No smoking or cooking equipment near the Bouncy Castle.
6. Important. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and under no circumstances should this be allowed.
7. A responsible Adult must supervise the Bouncy Castle at all times. Alcohol or any other substance is forbidden whilst using or supervising the castle.
8. Make sure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
9. Prevent Horseplay, Please ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others. Somersaults are strictly forbidden as these are very dangerous on this type of equipment.
10. If the Bouncing Inflatable Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
11. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off !
12. It is essential to ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Bouncy Castle and also any Child who is feeling unwell.
13. Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
14. No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
15. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
16. Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear. THE BLOWER SHOULD BE AT LEAST 1 METRE AWAY FROM THE BOUNCER.
17. The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
18. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
19. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
20. Any person who is visibly intoxicated through alcohol, drugs or any other intoxicating substance shall not be allowed to use the equipment.
21. No equipment shall be used outdoors during bad weather particularly strong winds and if raining a shower cover must be used.
22. All equipment must have safety matting at the entrance and exit.
23. All deposits are non-refundable.